M65 combat army field jacket M.T.P camo
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extra Extra Large, Extra Large, Large
The M65 jacket was originally issued to U.S troops from 1965 – hence the 65!
These outsatanding reproductions are made by MIL-TEC of Germany and offer all of the great features of the original jacket plus more.
This model comes to you in a Multi Terrain Pattern camouflage.
- Perfect for any outdoor activity
- Tough and durable
- Jacket shell material poly-cotton mix
- Thermal Jacket lining 100% cotton – REMOVABLE
- Heavy duty brass zip.
- Wind flap with press studs
- 2 waist pockets
- 2 breast pockets
- Hood ( zipped in)
- Velcro cuffs
- Waist and bottom drawstrings
Fabulous coat for a wide range of environments and a wide range of weather.